Welcome to Skyrim Hub - A resource for all skyrim lovers including facts, reviews, videos and so much more.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

What would be the best DLC: Part 1

Bethesda's last Elder Scrolls game Oblivion saw lots of Dlc's varying in sizes, the biggest being the Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine. There will be DLC's for Skyrim so this got me thinking 'What would the best DLC be'.

Well theres lots of little things Bethesda could add to skyrim to make it more enjoyable like they did in Oblivion with the little DLC's where you got your own castle, mages tower or a powerful sword. But the best DLC's were obviously the larger more substantial ones (although I really found the Shivering Isles boring).

My first idea for the 'best' DLC is online play. Now bear with me I know when an Elder Scrolls fan hears the word 'online' and Elder Scrolls' in the same sentence they go weak at the knees but there is logic in this madness. Im not talking about an online open world type gameplay, no that would be too much like runescape and would be way too big a scale of a job to do for Bethesda. Im talking about an online 'Arena' based on the Imperial citys' arena from Oblivion, you could take your player online and fight your friends settling the disputes we all have about who is the best.

Being an Elder scrolls fan myself I would love this as an aspect of the game obviously they would have to tweak alot of things but I think it could be really enjoyable. Game modes could be extermely interesting aswell like Team Matches, free for alls, 1v1 or maybe even survival modes where you and your friends have to survive waves of various enemies like COD's nazi zombies.

Let me know what you think as I would really like to know what fellow Elder Scrolls fans think!

No comments:

Post a Comment